bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : What sites can I use to crowdsource my writing project? I have a writing project I'd like to crowdsource. I imagine opening the project definition to an open call, and awarding the work to - selfpublishingguru.com

10.03% popularity

I have a writing project I'd like to crowdsource. I imagine opening the project definition to an open call, and awarding the work to the most creative writer / thinker based on a sample of their work or on the complete deliverable.

What sites exist that provide a good platform for such a project?

Load Full (3)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Jessie137

3 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

Please have a look at some of the websites where you can crowdsource your writing projects:

1) www.crowdsourcing.org/navigate-search?q=writers
2) www.kickstarter.com/
Any one among these or all of them may help.

Thanks..

Load Full (0)

10% popularity

you can use Contrich for choosing the best writer that suits your project. You can copy a web page over there and ask potential writers to provide sample content on that page. Not only for selection purpose, you can execute your content project on Contrich and track content progress on each web page.

Load Full (0)

10% popularity

Have a look at Crowdspring. They have several categories for crowd-sourcing Writing Projects.

Edit: For more information on how the writing aspect works, see this blog post on their website: Crowdsourced Writing Projects on crowdSPRING

Note: never used them myself, so can't comment on the actual service, quality etc.

Load Full (0)