bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : What I wish I had known - I Don't think I would be writing if I knew the things then that I now wish I did. I would have known to not be socially akward. How to communicate verbally - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

What I wish I had known -
I Don't think I would be writing if I knew the things then that I now wish I did. I would have known to not be socially akward. How to communicate verbally in a manner appropriate to my age. That it's better to sound ignorant while talking constantly instead of not feeling a need to speak if lacking intelligent input. I would have known that only two factors could affect poverty, myself, and patience. I could write a continuous series for any form of media about the things I wish I knew. That was the cause for writing. I wouldn't have had any way to express myself. Somehow that inatimate pice of paper made me feel related to. Even though it would never be read. It was like the authors from the pages who's thoughts made sense were a part of it and we all could find at least some understanding for one another.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Michele605

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best