bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Is the website allpoetry.com beneficial for poets and writers? I've found this website and could see huge number of poets and poetesses in it. Does anybody know about it? I would like to know - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

If you are looking for actually useful feedback on your poems, I would suggest something like Scribophile (don't know if there are other sites that do the same thing). On Scribophile, you earn karma points by critiquing other works that have been posted. You generally get some bonuses by giving feedback that the author finds useful. You then use these karma points to post your own work for feedback. This setup encourages good feedback as opposed to just numbers of people saying "cool" or whatever. It's free and there is an upgrade if you want to store more stuff.

The other thing about this is that, because it is a private site (that is, you need a password), journals don't usually consider your work previously published if you post your work there. I don't know if allpoetry has that setup or not.

Anyway, I recommend you check out scribophile.com. I've gotten very useful feedback there. Quality over quantity.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Shakeerah107

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best