bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Can the Final Draft 11 software handle foreign screenplay formats? I am considering buying Final Draft 11. Of special interest to me is that this version can handle 95 foreign languages, including - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

I am considering buying Final Draft 11. Of special interest to me is that this version can handle 95 foreign languages, including Japanese. My question is, can FD11 handle foreign (read: non-Hollywood/non-American) screenplay formats, or just the languages? This is not a deal-breaker, it would be just one less piece of software I have to buy if it did.

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Sue2132873

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

You are pretty free to change the format/styling in Final Draft. I don't know anything about Japanese screenplay formating in particular, but unless the styling is very significant, I think you'll be fine. Final Draft comes with a lot of pre-defined stylings you can choose between, but you can also modify these or make your own.

However, I think it's possible to download a free trial version, so why don't you do that, and try it out yourself?

Load Full (0)