bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Publishing a book- Age I wouldn't really consider myself a great writer, but I enjoy it and if my family reads it, they quite like it as well. I've written 2 books before and love doing - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

There is no minimum age required to start writing and publishing books. Writers come in an assortment of ages, backgrounds, etc. Just as it is never too late to finish writing your book, it is never too early to start. If you're interested in publishing books you should explore self publishing services such as amazon's KDP. The digital age has caused significant changes in the publishing industry. Brick and mortar publishing is no longer the gatekeeper it once was to new writers. If traditional publishing models are more to your liking, you'll need to find a publishing agent. This is someone who will assist you in marketing and distributing your book to the right audience. Publishing agents usually select books based on genre but knowing the background of the writer is important in this day and age. Perhaps your youthfulness will give you an advantage.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Samaraweera193

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best