bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Suggesting for my book's Blurb I am working on my upcoming book's blurb. One of my characters is a leader inspired by Hitler. I have mentioned him as "Hitler like leader". But this seems - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

I am working on my upcoming book's blurb. One of my characters is a leader inspired by Hitler. I have mentioned him as "Hitler like leader".

But this seems weak in my blurb. What can I write to convey that he is a leader like Hitler?

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Karen856

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

Focus on how he's "like Hitler", is he a totalitarian dictator, did he sweep to power by temporarily allying himself with the latest political fad before showing his true colours, does he lose a war he could have won simply by concentrating on one thing at a time because he had no patience as a military strategist, is it just that he's a tee-total vegetarian, or does he draw direct inspiration from Hitler's various accomplishments and eccentricities? Be specific about where he overlaps with the historical figure you are choosing to compare him to, and use that to convey his "Hitler-ness" both in the blurb and in the story as a whole.

Load Full (0)