bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Should I write my story if I haven't established a plot? I'm in the process of start writing my story and I'm not sure if I should do it if I'm not done with the main plot of the story. - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Ok, first of all, if you have such things as "start" "end" and "substantial parts" then you actually do have a plot. You just don't have it detailed out yet. I could say that if you really don't have a plot at all, then what the heck are you writing? If you do, then go ahead and write it. Writing is nothing. The story you want to convey is everything. Either you have a plot or you haven't, and that is all about the story. If you have no story, then put the pen down (or the computer or whatever), and go out into the real world and learn and listen until you actually hear enough real stories to realize that something just MUST be written, and then go ahead and write it. Sometimes it is a matter of living enough to realize how amazing a story truly is. If you aren't sure whether you have a plot or not, I would say you probably do not have a strong enough story to make it worth the time to write it.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Si5022468

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best