bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: How to balance male protagonist sensitivity to women My MC is an assassin by trade and has a military background - sniper, Special Ops, etc. He was raised partly by his sister after their - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

What happens if Ms Right discovers MC is an assassin? What might be her reaction? Won't she regard him a vigilante or a domestic terrorist?

If you are looking for dialogue ideas for MC, read comments by men in mgtow communities. You'll learn their real masculine language, nothing too blue-pilled that would put your male readers off. See their comments in mgtow channels, also in Facebook groups. Your male readers can shun your books, if they see your gentleman MC as too "blue-pilled" for a white knight.
If you spend a long time studying mgtow channels, you'll learn real psychology there.

(Add, I am not saying that your MC should be like mgtow. I am just hinting that your male readers are living in a changing world today and their attitudes are changing in this century, gradually or slowly.)

Yesterday, I was reading comments by men in Mind Core, a group in Facebook. Members there were shown a photo of a beautiful blonde woman in a red short, hugging a horse that hugged her back with his foreleg. Men there were commenting mostly on her dress and figure, while forgetting her face and hair.

(Add — here, I suggest you should at times test male audience to your written prompts and illustrations. Learn real psychology that way.)

You see, men are changed in this century as too women. Mgtow communities are fast changing men, as much as feminism is changing women.

Perhaps, you could write your MC as an uncouth mgtow and Ms Right as a snooty lady. Both could smoothen out each other's flaws.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Rivera824

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best