bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : How to write a good application? I recently wrote an application to get into a different program for high school. Now I feel like I could have done better with being more formal and get my - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

I recently wrote an application to get into a different program for high school. Now I feel like I could have done better with being more formal and get my message across that this program is suitable for me.

How would you go about writing a good application that is formal and convincing? Who would you direct the application for?

Any advice on writing a good application?

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Kaufman555

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

This is basically selling oneself.
So you have to show the advantages of your application (learnt skills, professional experiences, hobbies that are related to writing...)
You should create some kind of funnel, that shows that you are the perfect match for this job by tailoring your text around this specific job offer (showing that you took time to read about the job offer and the company. Sometimes there is informations about the company's culture so you can also comment around that).

And express your motivation and enthusiasm !

Load Full (0)