bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: How to make good anti-heroes? Dr.House, the God-Emperor of Mankind, Han Solo, and so on, and so forth. Something is appealing about anti-heroes, for instance: Superman is bland, perfect and ultimately - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

The BEST villains are HEROES in their own story.

From their perspective they are doing the right things!

Voldermort is a terribly flat villain. His goal is to be an immortal evil man... BORING!

Start wars Emperor ... oh look at me.. I want to be emperor of the galaxy. I want to kill the Jedis. I have a red light saber, I talk in a creepy voice, and I have an ominous theme music,.... BORING!

Heath Ledger Joker... a villain without the need to justify himself... just an agent of chaos .. quite interesting.

Tywin Lannister... why is it more evil to murder hundreds at a wedding, than killing tens of thousands on a field of battle? He is a great antagonist, because, he TOTALLY DOESN'T see himself as a villain at all. In his mind, he is defending the realm, promoting his house, and preserving his name.

The laziest villains are those who prance about saying look at how evil I am.. like Ramsey Bolton. Boring...

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Si5022468

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best