bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Are there tools/software for planning your story using nested mindmaps and references to characters? I've been looking for a certain piece of software for a long time, but I never quite found - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

archivos.digital/about-archivos/ ARCHIVOS sounds like what you need.
(I saw a demo about it at BaltiCon last year, and it's in my pocket as something to explore when I have brain-space for it.)
From their about page:

First, ARCHIVOS helps Storytellers document the characters, places, and events of their stories, detailing the basic framework for the tale.
Then, Storytellers connect those story elements by defining the relationships between them that articulate not just the existence of the connection but also its nature (professional, personal, political, geographical, etc.).
The relationships in ARCHIVOS also support a hierarchy, like that of a parent to a child, or a manager to an employee. This framework will help identify and organize the structures within the story world.

In their FAQs, they appear to describe these changes you want:

Your element roster is displayed with additional details, all of it sortable and searchable. But the best part is the ability to select multiple elements and apply an update to all of them. Quickly save or hide or show dozens of elements with the click of a mouse.

It's free for the basic level, which I think allows unlimited elements within a single "story world"
Let me know if this meets your needs!

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Caterina108

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best