bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: How to show two perspectives without solely relying on different POVs? Unknown by the characters involved and hidden from the readers, there's this ability of one specific character that allows - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

While this may not be specifically related to your character’s abilities, what I have seen many writers do for characters with similar abilities is distinguish the ”translation” or whatever the special character is understanding or interpreting by using italics. For example,

”I just want to take a few pictures of you guys to use in our latest catalog. I think you and your friends are a perfect fit. Here’s my business card, please call me and let me know, ” the suspicious photographer said.
They just need to take the bait, and we will have them right where we want them. I doubt they’ll be able to tell that this business card is fake. Leeanna determines the photographer's true intentions and quickly signals to her friends to decline the offer.

This might be along the lines of what DPT commented.
You should be able to hint at it more vaguely so the readers have more trouble figuring out exactly what the special character’s ability is.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Voss1744584

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best