bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: How do I keep an essay about "feeling flat" from feeling flat? I was invited to participate in an anthology of essays about a tv show. I chose an episode based on the Wikipedia summary - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

My feelings towards this sort of situation are the same as portrayed by a known internet phrase:

Ironic [x] posts are still [x] posts.

Not to say flatness cannot be explored nor that something negative can't have interest, but if you do not wish to have negative, boring emotions in your slots then there's not much criticism to offer. What they've made has its value for sure, but it is not what you want at the moment.

If anything, you'd at least want something that recognizes the flatness, clearly renounces it yet still falls flat, but not for a boring effect on its own but a clashing one which does spark something else other than dullness. However, it would still have dullness.

On top of that, perhaps your demand for someone being more passionate may have been misinterpreted by the editor, because they can be indeed passionate; about displaying negativity and about entertaining the thoughts around it. Thus their reply is valid, your demands just aren't clear.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Samaraweera193

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best