bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : You have two choices: Write it up in the same style as the other quotes but don't give an attribution. It is common enough for writers to put something poetic or otherwise different from - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

You have two choices:

Write it up in the same style as the other quotes but don't give an attribution. It is common enough for writers to put something poetic or otherwise different from the main chapter text in the beginning of a chapter.
Give a full citation, including the name of the work it came from. If it's unpublished, then it's just the author writing the book. If it's been published before, then it's reasonable to say where it came from. I don't think it will look strange if it's a quote from another one of her books.

The third choice is to do it however she chooses and just let the publisher deal with it (if she's not self-publishing). I think either of those options will work. The one thing I would not do is to attribute the quote to the author without saying where it is from. That would be really odd.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Candy753

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best