bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: I have a unique character that I'm having a problem writing. He's a virus! Yes, you read that correctly. My villain character is literally a virus. He thinks and behaves just like any other - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

First, it appears that your character is a parasite, not a virus. Viruses are mostly about replicating and spreading to more and more hosts. Your character seems to simply move from one host to another.

As far as the writing, it is all about actions and motivations. What does the main character want to do and how far is it willing to go to accomplish that? Who wants to stop him and how far are they willing to go to stop him?

Are the character's goals or methods menacing? Are the other characters sympathetic (to build pathos when the main character takes action against them)? Do the other characters know that the main character exists? How did/do they find out? What can they do to stop it?

It doesn't seem to me that the main character is too different from any other character except in the trappings.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Tiffany377

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best