bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Incorporating Military Experience into Fantasy Writing? I was in the Marines from 2000-2004, and I'd say I have a love/hate relationship with my experiences therein. I'm wondering how I could - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Depending on the type of assistance you think you might need, there are a lot of different places you can go to find it. If you are looking for people to critique your work, I would recommend Critique Circle. It is pretty easy to get your work reviewed by other writers who will give you some honest feedback on what you've written.

If you're looking for encouragement or support, I would suggest joining a writers group or forum. There are a couple that I frequent that I have found helpful at different times. One if the Indie Writers Unite group on Facebook, and the other is the KindleBoards. The second one focuses mostly on self-published writers who are publishing for Kindle, but all authors are welcome there. The Writers' Cafe has a lot of threads that are relevant to most writers.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Murray165

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best