bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Is Masterclass worth it for a middle-grade author? I already read Larry Brooks' very useful book "Story Engineering", and Mary Kole's Writing Irresistible Kidlit. Now I have finished and revised - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

I already read Larry Brooks' very useful book "Story Engineering", and Mary Kole's Writing Irresistible Kidlit. Now I have finished and revised my first middle-grade (MG) novel a few times.

Before starting another book and while waiting for the query responses, I thought about signing up on the Masterclass website. Besides a class from R.L. Stine, they mainly have classes from adult novel authors such as James Patterson.

Do you think the classes would still be useful for me, or are there other, better resources you can recommend? Maybe also something specifically for writing voice/style, to achieve a better flow that sucks you into the story.

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Chiappetta298

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

There's a MasterClass from Judy Blume on creating stories for kids which might be useful to you as well as R. L. Stine's class.

Load Full (0)