bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Suggestions on fine-nibbed fountain pens that retain moisture well, or trouble-shooting of mine, which don't I grew up in Germany, where we were required to write in fountain pen from second - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

I've always had good experiences with my Pilot Capless as something of an infrequent user (since I only use my fountain pens for pleasure writing rather than work) I've often gone several weeks without using it and always found that it "just worked" as they say. You can use it with pilot cartridges or you can fill it from bottle.

As for jostling/portability this is specifically what I got it for - it's my grab-and-go fountain pen and it's not leaked on me once.

Not sure on the winter conditions in your part of the world but mine has coped well through British winters.

As for how it writes I've always found it to be excellent - it's only a mid-range pen in terms of cost but in my opinion it punches well above it's weight so to speak. The nib is gold which gives a nice fluid feel and is just soft enough that there's no harshness to it on the page.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Kristi637

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best