bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: How can I condense a description of a web designer/developer's work into a one-liner? How can I condense this sentence into a one-liner? Being alone on the project, this web designer/developer - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

"Designer's name here has x years of experience in successfully creating and optimizing over x web sites for customers across a spectrum of organizations and requirements."

This sounds like you hope to promote this designer to prospective customers. Some guidelines:

Personalize it. Using the name, even if you're repeating it, to make the association of written piece to responsible party more concrete. The capacity is no longer generic, and you're also willing to put the name in your printed/online materials.

Offer specifics. The years and number of projects are examples. These help solidify your claims that the person is qualified and go a long way to convincing people that the person can handle the role.

Use strong verbs. I chose the words "creating and optimizing." These are powerful. The person can create (in other words carry the whole load), but also optimize (listen, adjust, and improve).

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Phylliss352

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best