bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Is it a good idea to give your manuscript for publishing to a considerably new publisher (start-up)? In our local area, there are many new publishers that claims to publish our writeups. The - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

In our local area, there are many new publishers that claims to publish our writeups. The time frame of submission review is less. Also, they are cheaper than the renowned publishers. Is it a good idea for a novice writer to submit the manuscript to such start-up publishing firms when they themselves might have less funds for promotions etc?

Edit: Coming from technical background where publishing research paper in genuine Journals (like IEEE etc) requires a fee; I was under impression that publishers in literary world demanding a fee would also be genuine. I didn't know publishers don't charge money! But since now I know, I understood that all claimed-publishers I encountered here were, well not real publishers.(Thanks to all who answered on Stack Exchange - I saved my money and my idea/story to be sold as is this way)

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Courtney562

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best