bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : How to create conflict in micro fiction which force reader to interact Are there some specific rule of thumb or heuristic to consider while writing a micro fiction or a 500 word post on some - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

Are there some specific rule of thumb or heuristic to consider while writing a micro fiction or a 500 word post on some social media to create conflict or anything which force reader to interact or comment about the post or story?

Edit
I think my question was not clear. I want to elaborate it. According to @wetcircuit comment, Clickbait Question is a good example. But my question is once user had clicked on my story with a strong clickbait caption or something, How to make some interaction baits in to a story line. Like to touch some social trend and/or using a community specific sensitive issue which force reader to be agree or to disagree.(I guess being disagree make them more willing to comment) Or to leave some loop hole in the story which user quickly identify and point out in comment which make them think they are wiser or writer is some fool or like they are helping writer to gain attention.

Normally if we write some normal Good work of micro or flash fiction user only give likes or just scroll ahead. It doesn't make them to deep dive and take their time to comment on post. Just like click-baits, some kind of interaction-baits are necessary to engage readers. We find these kind of examples in some YouTube Videos and/or some kind of News articles but Are there some examples for stories as well?

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Jamie945

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

While clickbait are psychological tricks that are good but very well known nowadays, one option should be to take a strong position on one important topic that make people debate or disagree strongly.

As a caricature I would give the example of any Tweet with Trump is this or that will trigger many reactions.

Otherwise for me the way to do this in a professional way is to practice Copywriting.

Load Full (0)