bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : As someone mentioned earlier- anything can be published. If the real question is will a publisher pay you anything to publish it-The answer is will enough people pay money for the work to - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

As someone mentioned earlier- anything can be published.

If the real question is will a publisher pay you anything to publish it-The answer is will enough people pay money for the work to allow the publisher a chance to get a ROI? Need I mention that the market for poetry is not large?

Unless the work is really well-written and has some redeeming value I probably wouldn't be tempted to buy it even if it was self-published - based on your description.

If you think it is something that others will BUY then send query letters to agents and see if anyone is interested enough to represent you. If you don't come up with a really GOOD query letter I'd be willing to bet the only group who might make any money will be the postal system (when you send query letters and copies) and they are losing money. (Yeah, I know email is free but you'll have to try every agent and some still don't use the net.)

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Kristi637

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best