bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Collect comments on a draft document online I am writing a collective report and I need to collect comments on the final text. I know that there is a free Google Docs option for that and - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

I am writing a collective report and I need to collect comments on the final text. I know that there is a free Google Docs option for that and it is fine. But I would like to find a tool that would allow me:

insert the name of the person who comments (it is complicated if a person doesn't have a Google account)
comments are visible only for the commenter and me

Do you know of any such tools? It should be online, not pdf format. I also do not want to combine comments from word documents.

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Yeniel532

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

Rare combo for a tool to allow collaboration without having a login but also allow them to add a name to the comments/feedback. I'm afraid it'll be hard to find a tool that meets both your criteria.

For what it is worth, please check out these tools (some paid, some free): Evernote, Docs in GitHub using Markdown, Dropbox collaboration, Hackpad, HackMD, Dropbox Business, and CryptPad.

Load Full (0)