bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: What Types of Books Are Best Suited as a Debut Novel for a New Author? I've been writing and editing and getting thorough and objective feedback for a portfolio of novels I've written since - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Congratulations on the vast amount of writing you've embarked on over the last four years! I've read the synopsis to your titles and whilst the underlying themes may appear familiar (good overcoming evil) the craft lies in how twisted and complexly your plots evolves. I love that the settings are varied and also the main characters.
Settings and culture do have a way of presenting even the same stories with voices unique to context. Personally, I'd say go with the last one (not too sure if the title is catchy enough for YAs though) or title with a setting that is most unfamiliar to your current location (or publisher) with well researched content.
Also have a look at recent books your publisher has released into the market and try to present yours as more unique. YA christian fiction is much needed!
I hope this helps. Wishing you great success!

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Welton431

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best