bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Hi all, I'm linksassin, here to throw my hat in the ring of moderation. I was quite active here a short while ago, notably helping to organise and run our tag challenges in a push for the - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Hi all, I'm linksassin, here to throw my hat in the ring of moderation.
I was quite active here a short while ago, notably helping to organise and run our tag challenges in a push for the generalist badge. I reduced my involvement with the community in the fallout of the events and haven't been posting, largely due to the lack of moderation. Though I do drop by and empty the review queues from time to time.
In the meantime I have been nominated as a moderator on rpg.se and am enjoying the experience. I'm active on the SE network daily and know my way around the moderation tools.
I thought for a while if I was prepared to help rebuild this site, but the opportunity for new moderators and a chance to create something great lured me in.
I'm very much a casual writer, writing only for personal pleasure, roleplaying games or the occassional report for work. But I loved this community before and want to be part of making it a place people can love again.
Regardless of result, this election is the first step on our way to a great community.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Lee1909368

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best