bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : The big difference between accomplished people and average people is just doing. As you get older you'll look back at your life with regret of not trying, or appreciation that you did what - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

The big difference between accomplished people and average people is just doing. As you get older you'll look back at your life with regret of not trying, or appreciation that you did what you could. I mentored a robotics team for a bit and one of the kids liked reading and analyzing business and investment news and articles, since jr. high. He then just started submitting his own articles as a freshman in high school and got picked up by a few publications. When he graduated high school he was already making a yearly income close to mine. He was interested, learned and committed. If you want to write, then write, but learn from the feedback. Don't learn "I suck". Learn how to make what you do better, and sometimes learn that other people just don't know what they're talking about. Always get a 2nd and 3rd opinion.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Tiffany377

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best