logo selfpublishingguru.com

topic : So you've got a solo Zeus girl living in a New York orphanage, but you don't have a solo Zeus girl enemy. That can make for a rather dull story, so I'll try to help you out. The easiest

Kristi637 @Kristi637

So you've got a solo Zeus girl living in a New York orphanage, but you don't have a solo Zeus girl enemy. That can make for a rather dull story, so I'll try to help you out.
The easiest way to do this is to decide what Zeus girl's personality and morals are, and make someone against those who happens to also be in New York, really open about their morals, and evilly inclined. If Zeus girl is the selfless defender-from-all-evil type(or something around there), all you need is the evilly inclined part and they'll eventually start fighting each other.
If you want to go through personality/morals/belief changing and stuff like that, have Zeus girl work with/near evil man, and once she gets fed up with all the evilness he's doing, she'll change from letting it happen to doing something about it.
Also sounds like a good setting for an unfortunate accident, so if you need deep rooted hatred and/or revenge, have Zeus girl's best friend be killed by evil man. Maybe this caused her to become the lone wolf type she is, and she finds a piece of information that says 'Hey I killed your friend hahaha signed evil man'. Well, maybe not exactly like that but it would have to be something that the police couldn't launch an investigation on (unless you want them involved) but enough for Zeus girl to know that evil man killed her friend.
Side note, but if you need beta-readers, this new chat could use some activity before I go crazy from the silence.

10% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

SelfPubGuruLearn self publishing
Back to top | Use Dark Theme