bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Where can I go to have my writing reviewed both in terms of style and technical content? I would love to have essays reviewed both in terms of quality writing and in terms of its content. - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Depending on whether you're a student at a university, I would recommend using the Writing Center at your local college campus.
Absent of that option, I would maybe recommend Fiverr.com, namely, the beta readers there. I use Fiverr beta readers to beta read my short stories (creative writing has always been my weakest spot in writing) and they've been pretty helpful; however, you would probably have to do some research as to which beta readers would be most appropriate for the type of writing you're doing. Also, as a shameless plug, I do run a gig on Fiverr.com (https://www.fiverr.com/brianhinman806) that is essentially an off shoot of the services I used to offer as a Writing Consultant for the University of Wyoming. I would be happy to work on your writing. However, all gigs on Fiverr are paid (not free).

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Hamaas631

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best