bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: How can I write poems in an attractable manner? I have written several poems, but only very few won prices. Those poems impressed people very much, so I want you to share your thoughts, what - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

First off, don't worry about what other people will like when writing a poem. It does not matter, write about what makes you happy. I write poems to let out my feelings and thoughts, things that I think and want other people to hear. I write things that to me are a lot easier written down than said aloud. I don't worry about whether someone will like it or not and I think you shouldn't either.

You can try, but you won't be able to get everyone to like a poem. Everyone has different likes and interests. Don't worry so much about what other people want to hear and what they like and whether they like it or not, what really matters is if you yourself like the poem.

If that poem speaks to you and makes you feel like you just acomplished something, then I suggest you be glad. Keep writing, because it's your thoughts and feelings, your words that you took and wrote down into a beautiful way. Poems are a great way to say what you need to say. To say things that your heart tells you to, but your mind won't let you speak them.

So forget what other people think of your poems. Yes, it's great hearing people say they like or love your poems, it gives you the courage to continue writing. But what really matters is what you think of your poems. Remember that.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Megan928

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best