bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Proof reading service I am looking for a proof reading service for my scientific paper. I am not a native English speaker. I have spent significant time on improving the writing, thus I want - selfpublishingguru.com

10.04% popularity

I am looking for a proof reading service for my scientific paper. I am not a native English speaker. I have spent significant time on improving the writing, thus I want to try a proof reading service.

I would like to go for Editage (http://www.editage.com/) but, before I do that, I would like to learn what other providers/company you use and could recommend.

Load Full (4)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Rambettina586

4 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

You'll want a copyeditor who specializes in academic writing, if possible one that specializes in journals.

Please also note that, when the writer's first language isn't English, some journals require ESL editing before acceptance.

Load Full (0)

10% popularity

I am a proofreader at Hollywood and proofread all kind of scripts. I have 18 years of experience.. you can contact me if you would like to proofread your material.

Regards,
Lena Banks www.TheBitchWithTheRedPen.com

Load Full (0)

10% popularity

I just started a new business/technical writing/editing company, and I think we can help. We offer an editing and proofreading service. Take a look: www.thediamondpen.com/editing.html

Load Full (0)

10% popularity

Grammarly works great for usage, grammar, spelling, etc. (and it's free).

Load Full (0)