bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Kindle self-publishing, automatically update I have a couple of small ebooks available on Amazon via Kindle direct publishing - I've just found a mistake in one of them so I fixed it and have - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Actually, if you contact KDP Support, they will send out an e-mail to all customers who have already purchased your book to let them know that there is a new version available. They will send an e-mail to the people who have already purchased the book which directs them to respond to the e-mail with the word "Yes" in the first line of the response message. This automatically results in a new version being sent to the customer's device.

I have received these messages on at least half a dozen titles I have purchased. In addition to that, I had to make a major revision to one of my books and was able to get them to send out the automated message for my title as well. It may take them some time to respond (mine took two weeks and a gentle reminder). On the downside, they don't actually replace the existing file. Instead, they send a copy of the new file in addition to the original. This can get confusing for the customer!

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Turnbaugh521

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best