bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: My "Bio". Is the language OK? I have a personal website and I have an "about me" text. I though I'd post it here for professionals to tell me if it's OK (English is not my primary language). - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

I would use "lessened" for "smallen" here, and add a comma after "since then", to make it clearer. Also, switch "haven't" for "hasn't".

My enthusiasm for emerging technologies hasn't lessened since then, not even for a bit.

Also, in the sentence after that, "look-out" is grammatically correct but feels a bit weird there, but I'm not sure I can put my finger on the reason. I would change it to:

I am always on the look-out for any opportunity to participate in summer schools, online classes or any other activities that could benefit my know-how.

Also, in your second sentence, you use "I started to explore [..] since I got [..]". This is wrong. Either "I have been exploring [...] since" or "I started to explore [...] when I got". to start is a one-off action that happened at a specific time, not something that has been happening since.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Angela458

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best