bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Are there any good tablets out there for writing/editing? I like being able to take my work anywhere with me, but sometimes my laptop is just too big to take with me. Battery life on tablets - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

I'm a big fan of the Asus line of devices. Touch typing is getting much better and their accessories are right on par with Apple devices in my opinion -except cheaper. The iPad still probably sets the bar as far as user experience goes, but the ASUS Transformer Prime is a very strong competitor -that would be my current recommendation.

Here's a CNet review: reviews.cnet.com/tablets/asus-eee-pad-transformer/4505-3126_7-35089447.html
As with all consumer electronics, the longer you wait, the better your device will be for your money. That said, this might be a good time to wait a bit longer. Quad-core devices with a ton of upgrade potential should be hitting the market soon. Additionally, if you decide you really want to go Apple but price is an issue, wait for the iPad 3 and grab a used iPad 2 while people are in upgrade mode.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Rivera824

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best