bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: What are good places to post your work where it will be read by others? Seeing this site and reading some of my ridiculous stories that I wrote a while ago makes me want to start writing - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Protagonize

Protagonize is a community of nearly 21,000 writers and has been around since 2008. We recently launched an entirely new version of the site, to excellent feedback from our members. The site is free to join, has won a number of awards, and has been reviewed favourably in a multitude of publications.

The site encourages interaction between authors and readers, allows you to build an ongoing and engaged readership, create and participate in writing groups, and collaborate with other authors on writing projects.

We consider the site a writers' playground; a way to flex your creative muscle and showcase your writing. We've also had a number of our authors get published using their work on the site as a reference or portfolio. We also give authors full control over licensing of their publications, and fall back to a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license for all collaborative works.

Disclaimer: I'm the developer/operator of Protagonize, so feel free to ask me any questions about the site or how it works.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Debbie451

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best