bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : The best place I can suggest to turn to with this kind of open questions - on military and weapons - is 4chan/k/. It's an imageboard gathering fans of all things connected with weapons of - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

The best place I can suggest to turn to with this kind of open questions - on military and weapons - is 4chan/k/. It's an imageboard gathering fans of all things connected with weapons of all kinds, and military is a significant portion of their interests.

I'm not sure if they will know much detail about submarine communications and politics in the navy, but if anyone knows where to find that stuff, it will be them.

Be warned, 4chan is a specific subculture, many of its boards are NSFW and while /k/ isn't one of these, the contents of others sometimes spill over into SFW boards and you may encounter NSFW content before moderators catch it. Also, its specific culture is connected with particular jargon, ways of communication, and "traditions" - I suggest you spend some time "lurking" (just browsing the board and learning local customs) before you start asking your questions. The time spent will be useful - if your writing involves weapons, military, survival and such topics, you'll be returning to /k/ for advice.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Lee1909368

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best