bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : How to write a summary of an article or any text print? For example I am given an article and asked to write a summary for money; where do I begin? Do I just read the article, and kind - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

For example I am given an article and asked to write a summary for money; where do I begin?

Do I just read the article, and kind of pull material out of it, re-arrange some of it, change some words around and try to convey a similar meaning with different words?

Or perhaps I put together a little overview of what the viewer will read without actually mentioning particular aspects of the original writing.

I really could use some help here, because I was considering taking up micro-jobs for writing, such as summary writing for some money.

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @LarsenBagley300

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

Once upon a time in education systems based on the English model, the writing of a precis was regarded as an essential skill for any literate person.

Works such as A Handbook of Précis-writing with Graduated Exercises By E. Derry Evans that can be previewed on Google Books were used in the teaching.

I am certain that a search for {precis writing exercises} will reveal many similar resources.

Load Full (0)