bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Need Help Understanding the Meaning of Certain Topics in a Writing Contest I wish to write an entry for a writing contest. The contest requires a piece of 2,000 words, and gives the following - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

I wish to write an entry for a writing contest. The contest requires a piece of 2,000 words, and gives the following four themes or topics that I may choose to write on. But because English is not my mother tongue, I am having difficulty understanding the topic "sentences". The topics are:

The Meaning of Me
Paved or Unpaved Ways
Because This is What Matters, and
The Bravest Place on Earth.

I am particularly mystified by the second one, "Paved and Unpaved Ways." What do these topic titles mean? What you think they are asking for?

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Hamaas631

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

The second one could be a variation of "The Road Less Travelled" theme - meaning, do you follow in the paths of others on the road that has already been travelled on, or you choose your own way, the one not many people have chosen.

They're all pretty general, probably meant to be that way so you can make your own interpretation of what they're supposed to mean to you.

Load Full (0)