bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : What's a minimum recommendable word-count to generate sales in Amazon Direct Publishing (ADP)? I entered a contest where authors are required to write a story of 3000+ words. The winners will - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

I entered a contest where authors are required to write a story of 3000+ words. The winners will be those who make the most sales in Amazon Direct Publishing (ADP).

I already have the plot, but I'm not sure whether to make it a short story or a novella (I only have two weeks to finish it).

So I was wondering, what's a minimum recommendable word count if I want to generate as much sales as possible?

(Considering I'm an unknown author, and given that I'm using the minimum price: 0.99 cents).

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Goswami879

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

The answer to this question is simple: there is no minimum recommended length.

Write the best damn story you can possibly write, regardless of length. Put every ounce of blood, sweat and tears into it. Forget to eat, lose sleep, neglect your family — truly immerse yourself into the book. Then you edit, re-edit and maybe edit some more until you are left with nothing less than perfection. Length is just a number.

Load Full (0)