bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Writing an article avoiding Libel I will be creating a blog article that talks about Illuminati in our local country. I will be talking about the "organization's" role in making specific artists - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

I'm not at all sure what you're trying to do. Are you writing satire? As far as I know, there isn't really such a thing as the Illuminati. The Bavarian Illuminati was a pro-Enlightenment movement that more or less dissipated in the 19th century, and while many other people have claimed over the years that there are shadowy figures behind everything, this group represents perhaps the silliest of all the silly conspiracy theories.

So given that, I would say that accusing someone of being a member of the Illuminati would be seen by your country as the attempt at funny satire that it's presented as. Fire away. Say that the person in question is a 9 foot tall lizard as well so you can bring David Icke into the equation.

If you're really being serious... it's a secret group. They're not going to sue you for libel because then they'd have to come out and say that there truly is an Illuminati, maaaaaan. They'll just stalk and kill you in the night or perhaps build a robot replica of yourself and replace you one day while nobody else is watching.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Smith147

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best