bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Like @elburz, I also thought the spring was a real spring in the earth. However, the real point of confusion for me was that I would not readily identify a "flamy spring... dormant in me" - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Like @elburz , I also thought the spring was a real spring in the earth. However, the real point of confusion for me was that I would not readily identify a "flamy spring... dormant in me" as a sign of overflowing passion. I feel to properly get this idea across, more elaboration would be needed, a la:

Those days mining in the depths of West Virginia have released something that had lain dormant in me since my first day on Earth. Like a spring of flame, it leaped out of my heart into the mountain air, invigorating the world and filling it with passion.

Okay, so the last phrase is pure invention and you could definitely say it better, but you get the idea. I made the first sentence focus on the release of the feeling, and the second sentence focus on the feeling itself. The last phrase is meant to describe some specifics of how the feeling is transforming your view of the world.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Bethany377

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best