bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Changing main character within a trilogy, is a good idea? I am writing the first novel which will be part of a trilogy. For plot reasons, I am considering to change the main character in - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

I think that would be just great. I mean changing the protagonist doesn't seem to be a problem at all since after all its your writing and you basically have control over what you write as long as you do it the right way. From a readers perspective, I find that somewhat interesting and it makes me want to read more and know what happened to make the new protagonist the main character in the other books, so if you have the capabilities to keep the level in intensity and be able to kind like convey why was the protagonist changed indirectly and write convey the new protagonist in the same way you did with the original one then I think that would be great. After all it all depends on your capabilities of keeping the level of strength in your writing throughout your trilogy.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Shelton455

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best