bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Is there a way to know who bought my books on Amazon? I self-published some books on Amazon. I find it frustrating that I cannot contact my customers to ask for feedback on the books / ask - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

I self-published some books on Amazon. I find it frustrating that I cannot contact my customers to ask for feedback on the books / ask them if they are interested in further products and use the book as a way to build a community.

Is there a way to track who buys your book on Amazon or to reach out to people buying my books?

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Merenda569

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

There is no way to track who buys your books on Amazon.

In your books, give readers a way to connect with you. Links to your book/author/publisher web site. Link to a mailing list. Links to your social media accounts. An offer that they can sign up for (a free ebook version of the print book they bought, or a discount on another book, or a free short story with the same characters, or ...).

The readers who want you to contact them will follow those links and connect with you.

Any buyer who does not connect is not interested in hearing from you… right now. Respect that. They will reach out to you when they are ready.

Load Full (0)