bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : How to ask for response in an official letter? I am writing an official letter along with my resume to the president of a sports federation so that I can enroll in the federation. When my - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

I am writing an official letter along with my resume to the president of a sports federation so that I can enroll in the federation. When my letter concludes, how can I officially say Please reply to this letter?

Dear Sir
Respectfully, I am sending you my championship and coaching resume and documents. I would appreciate it if you minded looking into the dispatched documents.
It would be my pleasure to contribute, with my attendance, to the qualitative level of your national team in terms of securing various world championships. Your answer is greatly appreciated in advance.

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Reiling826

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

I would not consider adding any sentence requesting a response. Instead, saying "I would look forward to the opportunity to discuss your team" or something of that nature. That, as an example, highlights that you would look forward to further conversation initiated on their end.

Load Full (0)