bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: I am looking to self publish a book but I don't need everything the sites offer I have created a picture book and already have it designed and have a local printer who is going to handle - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

One of the first things you should consider is whether or not you are going to have to pay anything to this local printer in order to get your book "published". If so, then you may want to consider a different approach. Just being able to get your book printed doesn't guarantee that it is going to get sold to anyone, especially book stores or libraries, unless you put a lot of effort into promoting the book and drawing attention to it.

If you use a publishing service such as CreateSpace, you can make your book available in print, you can use the ISBN you have already purchased, and you can have your book immediately available through Amazon. Whether or not it gets bought or ordered by book stores or libraries isn't going to be any easier or more assured, but it won't cost you anything. (This is assuming you already have an appropriate book cover and have the book formatted. If not, then you may have to pay for those services, but you'd have to do that either way.)

Before you take any action, you may want to do some more research into the different options you have available to you.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Speyer920

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best