bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Amateur who's writing own work for HubPages - should I move to Blogger/Blogspot? I'm currently writing little things here and there on HubPages. I don't intend to get into blogging "seriously", - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

This is something I see a lot for comics series : The author publish a new page on its own blog/website first ; then, a few days later, publish that page on the community website (so on your case HubPages). A link to the blog/website is always visible just under the page on the community website.

This way, followers from the community website can more easily discover the series via links and so, and they can still follow your work on the community website if they prefer it that way. (Maybe the community website offers usefull tools : syndication, collection of favourites...) But the early release to your personal blog/website incite people to switch over. Eventually, if enough of your public switches over, you can stop publish to HubPages.

Now, this may or may not translate well to blog posts, where you don't have the urge to read the next publication, but it's still the less "risky" way to try to use your own blog.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Jessie137

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best