bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Disable Auto-Enumeration on Export to tex in Scrivener I use Scrivener to write almost anything and recently got into writing Tex for University submissions and papers. Recently I hit the problem - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

I use Scrivener to write almost anything and recently got into writing Tex for University submissions and papers. Recently I hit the problem that most Exercise Sheet for my University are numbered like this:

Exercise 1
a
b
Exercise 2
a

and the next sheet will start with Exercise 3 and so on. When I now use my typical workflow for Latex it will be exported like this:

1. Exercise 1
1.1 a
1.2 b
2. Exercise 2
2.1 a

This isn't exactly nice. I know that this is due to the fact that scrivener seems to use chapter{}and section{}instead of chapter*{}and section*{}, but is there a nice, not so hacky-way to change this behavior? Maybe some preference I missed? I don't want to change all of the syntax of my tex before every compilation.

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Murphy332

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

I am not an expert here but in exploring how to use LaTex and Scrivener I found this article on WordPress.com website created by a UK doctoral candidate - Replacements for easy LaTeX inclusion in Scrivener.

Hopefully it will help.

Load Full (0)