bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Where can I find literary agents that publish books by minors? I'm writing a book and I would like to know about some literary agents that publish books by a child. I write many stories - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

I'm writing a book and I would like to know about some literary agents that publish books by a child. I write many stories (I'm writing as I get ideas) but this is my first book, and I would love to publish it for the world to see. I need a literary agent but I don't know where to find one.

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Pierce369

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

Literary agents are the stepping stone between authors and publishers (and in my opinion, an absolute necessity until you have a long-term deal with a publisher, which happens rarely).

There are several resources to consider both nationally and internationally. I would point you to two websites. The first is JaneFriedman.com "How to Write a Query Letter," and the second is pw.org/literary_agents (poets and writers). They keep up to date better than others I've tried. Expect about 100 rejection letters.

Load Full (0)