bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Is it possible to publish a single copy of a book? When I finish a novel, I'd like to get just one copy printed to give to my parents. Would a publisher do this? How would I get a publisher - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Yes. At FastPencil.com, if you select the "Private Publishing" option to get a single copy of your book for .99, plus shipping and handling. There are a variety of customization options available, including the option to have back-of-the-book and/or front cover text and cover art. There are a variety of pre-packaged formats FastPencil offers to customize the feel of the text itself, with various fonts and font sizes and margin widths that change the way your text will appear on paper.

In my experience FastPencil has been quick and efficient, and generally the quality is good. I have had one issue with them---a book that was bound improperly so that the paper became mostly detached from the binding pretty much upon taking it out of the box. I haven't had a chance to contact FastPencil yet, as this was quite recent, but in the past they have had good customer service, so assuming this is a fluke and that it will be fixed, this shouldn't be seen as a major strike against them.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Ann1701686

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best