bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : What is the meaning of non fiction stories w.r.t kids? http://www.english-for-students.com/Non-Fiction-Short-Stories.html Non fiction means based on reality. So, how do the stories listed there fit - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

www.english-for-students.com/Non-Fiction-Short-Stories.html
Non fiction means based on reality. So, how do the stories listed there fit in this category?

If I wish to write a non fiction story for kids, what am I supposed to write? I need an example distinguishing fiction story and a non fiction story for "kids".

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Ann1701686

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

I just took a quick glance at your link and I don't consider those stories non-fiction either.

As for what I would consider non-fiction for kids, I'll use the example of a book I bought for my nephew. It was a biography of Pele (since my nephew plays soccer). It was written for children and is definitely non-fiction.

Off the top of my head, other ideas might be the story of a lost dog finding its way home or perhaps a bit of history. It's more about the way the story is told, in these cases, that make it for kids. As long as the subject matter is age-appropriate (however you define that), you can have a wide range. Base it in reality and it is non-fiction.

Load Full (0)