bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Runbook template example? I have been searching for a Runbook / Operations Guide example and can't seem to find a useful one for my company. The current runbook they handed me contains use - selfpublishingguru.com

10.02% popularity

I have been searching for a Runbook / Operations Guide example and can't seem to find a useful one for my company. The current runbook they handed me contains use cases and requirements, which I know shouldn't be in one; however, I can't find a good example to show to my managers and say, "This is what we should be using."

Any ideas where I can find one or any quick and dirty examples someone can give me in an answer here?

Thanks!

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Courtney562

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

I don't have a good example for this either, but my suggestion is that requirements do not go into a Runbook/Operations manual, but that the use cases would make a lot of sense, as you would be tying the steps needed to complete a function to the use case that the user is trying to accomplish from a business or technical sense. The manual then becomes a set of directions tied to the problem the user is trying to solve or the business process they are trying to complete.

Load Full (0)